Sunday 18 August 2013

SpongeBob Squarepants Bikini Bottom Grand Ball FanFiction Final

Disclaimer: I do not own SpongeBob SquarePants 


It was a beautiful day at Bikini Bottoms. The sun was shining brightly upon all the houses.
SpongeBob: “Good morning Gary. Let’s have breakfast.” ‘This one’s for you and this is for me”.
Gary: Mao..
(Someone knocks at the door)
SpongeBob: “Hello sir, postman. Hmm I see you brought me something.”
Postman: Umm yeah please sign here
SpongeBob: “Ohh it’s a postcard.” No wait. “…..you are invited to the biggest event of the year. Bikini Bottom Grand Ball. Conditions Apply. You must have a partner with you for entry”.
SpongeBob: “It’s an invitation card to the GRAND BALL Gary. Whom should I take?”
Gary: Mao

SpongeBob: “Oh yes I will take you with me Gary”.
(Someone knocks at the door)
SpongeBob: “Oh hi Sandy”
Sandy: “Hi SpongeBob”.
“Oh I see you also got the invitation. SpongeBob I was wondering if you would accompany me to this Grand event”.
SpongeBob: “But I already got a partner”.
Sandy: “You already have a partner”. “Who?”
SpongeBob: “Gary”.
Sandy: Gary? “But his a pet SpongeBob. His not allowed. Its written clearly see. Pets are not allowed.”
SpongeBob: “Gary’s a pet??”
Sandy: Oh boy!!
SpongeBob: “So does that mean I will not be able to go to the Ball?”
Sandy: “Of course not SpongeBob. You can be my partner and come with me”.

SpongeBob: “Okay Sandy. I will come and pick you up in the evening. Just be aware that cool couples usually are fashionably late at the ball. So I will pick you up after six. Just a reminder that I will be late”.
Squidward: “Welcome to the Krusty Krab may I take your order…”
In comes Pearl, running towards Mr Krabs office.

Pearl: “Daddy Daddy, My friends and I are going to the big ball tonight. All of them have partners and I don’t have a partner”. “Help me Daddy Help me”.
PearI: “I can’t miss this Daddy, Boy who cry would be performing there”. “You know very well how much I love them”.  
Mr Krabs: “But Pearl…
Pearl: “Daddy, if you don’t support me now, you will have to support me all through my life. It is a must that I attend this ball or else my school reputation will be finished”.
Squidward: “Boys who cry? That’s my favourite band”.
Mr Krabs: “Is it?”
Mr Krabs: “Well your problem is solved. Squidwards going to go with you my baby girl”.
Squidward: “Sir me? Wow Thank you Mr Krabs”.

Pearl: “Oh well as far as I get there…(sigh)”
In the evening..just a min past six…….
<TingTong>
Patrick: “Hi Sandy”
Sandy: “Hi Patrick”
(SpongeBob also arrives at the same time)
SpongeBob: “Hi Sandy”
Sandy: “Oh hi SpongeBob”.
SpongeBob: “I had told you that I will be late dint I? See I am exactly one minute late”.
Patrick: “Sandy you look like a girl”.
Sandy (stunned): “Oh well thank you. I am glad you noticed that Patrick”.

At Mr Krabs Residence
Pearl: “Daddy, how’s my dress? Do I look Coral?”
Mr Krabs: “Oh my sweet girl. You look pretty in every dress”. (And he kisses Pearl)
Pearl: “Okay daddy enough of all the cuddling”.
Squidward just parks his cycle outside. And steps up to the door.
Squidward: “Good Evening Mr Krabs. May I have the pleasure of taking Pearl to the Ball”
Patrick: “What’s wrong with you Oh Buddy? And whats all this nonsense dialogues about?”
Spongebob and Sandy arrive.
SpongeBob: “Squidward”. “You and Pearl” !
Squidward: “Don’t be jealous Patrick and SpongeBob. Have I told you that my great grandparents were from Britain?”
Pearl: “Oh boy, such drama. You guys should open a film school”.
SpongeBob: “Let’s get going then”.
Patrick: “Well hey, what am I supposed to do if you guys are gone? I want to come along to. I need a partner too”.
SpongeBob: “But we don’t have anyone available at the moment Patrick. Squidwards taking Pearl and Sandy is with me. This ball is made for partners”.
Patrick: “Well this is unfair. I want to go to. I want to go to. And he starts crying…”

Spongebob: “Don’t cry Patrick”.
Spongebob: “Mr Krabs, can’t you come with Patrick”.
Mr Krabs: “Boy, the fact is, I have me money to count. That’s more important”.
Patrick: “I want to go with Sandy”.
Sandy: “Me?!!!  But I already have a partner”.
Patrick: “I want Sandy”. “I want Sandy”.
Spongebob: “Who wants Ice-cream? Its outside”.
Patrick: Ice-cream..mmm Me! Me! Me! and runs out of Mr Krabs house
Spongebob: “Come on ladies, we have a ball to go to. Let’s hit it”.
Squidward: “So long Mr Krabs. As by the rules of the Britain colony I…………….”
Sandy: “Push It”
Pearl: “Daddy can we take your car?”
Mr Krabs: “Sure, but make sure it should not get soiled, or dirty, or should it have an empty fuel tank. Make sure it is clean with no soil marks on the tyres..”
Spongebob: “Whose going to drive?”
Squidward: “I can’t drive with such a high personality”.
Spongebob: “I will”.
(Off they go)
SpongeBob Sandy Squidward and Pearl are so excited that they dint pay attention to the flashing empty fuel light.
BOOOOOOOOM!
The car blasts.
Pearl: “Hey look Sandy, there’s the new shopping mall”.
Sandy: “Let’s go”.
SpongeBob and Squidward stare at Sandy and Pearl while both girls walk towards the mall.

Spongebob: “Shall we go Squidward? To the Ball?”

Squidward shouts: “Noooo”


3 comments:

  1. This is quite a humorous fan fiction and i enjoyed reading it! I must say I have watched many Spongebob episodes, and the personalities of the characters especially Spongebob are strong like how he is a bit stupid sometimes and always unconciously annoys Squidward. It was good that they never ended up actually going to the ball because it was a good bit of conflict for your fan fiction. The images you have chosen are also very appropriate also, welldone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! I personally am not a big fan of SpongeBob but because my 2 year old nephew sees it every day, I could only think about this. Yeah there has not been any episode as such in which they all end up going to all ball. Guess we should screen play it. SpongeBob is however known for his stupidity and sometimes smartness. lol Thank you so much for taking out your time to read my fan-fiction Natasha :)

      Delete
  2. A pleasant read. I am not familiar with the characters. You portray them well as eccentric. You might have spread the text out a bit more. The dialogue is crammed together somewhat. The plot was a bit hard to follow.

    ReplyDelete