Saturday 17 August 2013

Spongebob Squarepants (Draft 1)

It was a beautiful day at Bikini Bottoms. The sun was shining brightly upon all the houses.
SpongeBob: “Goodmorning Gary. Let’s have breakfast.” ‘This ones for you and this is for me”.
Gary: muaaoo..
(Someone knocks at the door)
SpongeBob: Hello sir postman. Hmm I see you brought me something.
Postman: Umm yeah please sign here
Spongebob: Ohh it’s a postcard. No wait. “…..you are invited to the biggest event of the year. Bikini Bottom Grand Ball. Conditions Apply. You must have a partner with you for entry”.
Spongebob: Its an invitation card to the GRAND BALL Gary. Whom should I take?
Gary: muaaoo
Spongebob: Oh yes I will take you with me Gary.
(Someone knocks at the door)
Spongebob: Oh hi Sandy
Sandy: Hi SpongeBob. Oh I see you also got the invitation. SpongeBob I was wondering if you would accompany me to this Grand event.
Spongebob: But I already got a partner.
Sandy: You already have a partner. Who?
Spongebob: Gary.
Sandy: Gary? But his a pet SpongeBob. His not allowed. Its written clearly see. Pets are not allowed.
Spongebob: Gary’s a pet??
Sandy: Oh boy !!
Spongebob: So does that mean I will not be able to go to the Ball?
Sandy: Of course not SpongeBob. You can be my partner and come with me.
Spongebob: Okay Sandy. I will come and pick you up in the evening. Just be aware that cool couples usually are fashionably late at the ball. So I will pick you up after six. Just a reminder that I will be late.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment