Saturday 17 August 2013

Spongebob Squarepants (Draft 2)

Squidward: Welcome to the Krusty Krab may I take your order.
In comes Pearl, running towards Mr Krabs office.
Pearl: Daddy Daddy, My friends and I are going to the big ball tonight. All of them have partners and I don’t have a partner. Help me Daddy Help me.
PearI: I can’t miss this Daddy, Boy who cry would be performing there. You know very well how much I love them.  
Mr Krabs: But Pearl…
Pearl: Daddy, if you don’t support me now, you will have to support me all through my life. It is a must that I attend this ball or else my school reputation will be finished.
Squidward: Boys who cry? That’s my favourite band.
Mr Krabs: Is it?
Squidward: Sir me? Wow Thank you Mr Krabs.
Mr Krabs: Well your problem is solved. Squidwards going to go with you my baby girl.
Pearl: Oh well as far as I get there…(sigh)
In the evening..just a min past six…….
<TingTong>
Patrick: Hi Sandy
Sandy: Hi Patrick
Spongebob: Hi Sandy
Sandy: Oh hi Spongebob.
Spongebob: I had told you that I will be late dint I? See I am exactly one minute late.
Patrick: Sandy you look like a girl.

Sandy (stunned): Oh well thank you. I am glad you noticed that Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment