Tuesday 6 August 2013

Tama's Fan Fiction Draft / Plan

Alice in Wonderland Fan Fic




     My Characters

  • Alice
  • Red Queen
  • White Rabbit
  • Cheshire 


My General idea is kind of a wonderland on crack and everything is twisted and Alice is a drug addict  or a completely different approach on Alice by making her a serial killer running through wonderland taking revenge on anything and anyone.

The general idea of a dark twisted wonderland lures me in but its such a common used theme within Alice in Wonderland fan fiction that I want to some how make it different but still be the theme of being twisted and different but enjoyable.



Fan Fictions Links


Wonderland

Critical Evaluation: I find this story interesting and that it relates to my idea of Alice being an outcast but also being troubled, I like the general idea of Alice being different, the writing style is really well done and the way it is written is similar to my writing style, I feel this would be a good guide line to go by because the story express Alice in a different light then usual.


Alice In Wonderland

Critical Evaluation: This fan fiction was pretty raw and messy, the authors ideas were all over the place making it hard for me to really get their general concept/idea of the story. I thought the general idea of adding iron man to the story could have opened the doors for multiple story lines and characters crossovers but the author seem lack interest or just generally lack of creativity, it would be perfect if you were trying to put a child to sleep.  

Alice in Wonderland

Critical Evaluation: I liked the way the author started by painting a picture in the readers mind of the characters of two little girls that Alice meets, also like the style of writing that the author decided to go with, I'm interested in what approach and direction they'll go down with the story because even though its only the first chapter the options are limitless and also what roles the little girls will play in the story. 




Underworld

Critical Evaluation: I like the idea of combining the Underworld with Alice in Wonderland because of the contrast of the two. Alice in Wonderland is child's movie but giving it aspects of the Underworld made me interested because of my own interest in a darker side of things and I like the idea of showing Wonderland in a dark sense. The writing style isn't really to my liking because it just feels like a novel and the actual layout of the lines just makes it hard for me to keep focus. I do not want to write in a similar layout of this fanfic.



My Fault

Critical Evaluation: Its short and sweet, the writing style is appealing because its easy to read and stay interested, the actual context of the poem paints a picture in the readers head so I also want to lure the reader in and paint visuals in their minds. This is going to be a good reference for my writing.




DRAFT


"Dear little Alice, please don’t cry, tears of woe won’t help you get by.
I know you feel scared, lost and alone. Since you cannot find your way back home.
Have strange things happened, is there anything I need to know?
Did you taste things that made you shrink or grow? Did you suffer any... please, say it isn't so. I will help you out, just wait and see, you’ll be glad you found a cat... like me."
That was the first thing that Chesch ever said to me when I met him down the dark alley on that humid day, he was a stranger. Yet the scars on his face and big green eyes seemed so familiar, there was something about the way he danced towards me that lured me to him.
"What’s wrong Alice don’t you remember me? I thought the time we once spent together meant something to you? Don’t you remember all the fun we had?”
He was insane, completely mad but I couldn’t stop staring into his eyes.
Those eyes, big green eyes.
I don’t understand what you’re talking about? We’ve never met before nor spent any time together, I claimed as I started to walk away from him

“Suppressing all the memories really must have taken its toll on your poor mind, don’t you feel exhausted, worn out, trying to obey all the orders that are forced upon you, tire-“

A little… I muttered.
“What about the rabbit. Don’t you miss him?”

I froze.
What rabbit was he talking about and why did all this feel so familiar.
“What rabbit are you talking about?” as I turned to face Chesch.
Those eyes, big green eyes; had me in a kind of trance, what was he talking about. Was there really memories that I've suppressed but how can I not remember suppressing my own memories? It didn't make sense but I wanted to know more.
He grinned as he danced around me.

“I knew you weren't weak, now don’t you worry your pretty little head about anything all will become clear with the help of this”
He swayed towards me then reached into his jacket and pulled out a syringe filled with black liquid and printed on it was a white outline of a rabbit.


What is this? I asked.

“It’s the truth, its answers. Your past and your future.”

My past…
His grin was huge almost non-human, but without a thought I got an overwhelming feeling and stabbed the syringe into my arm and injected the black fluid into my arm.

I felt norm-
I spoke to soon, as I fell to my knees everything went blurry and I saw stars…but they weren't stars they were rabbits. The sound of Cheschs laugh was the last thing I heard as it all faded to black.


Forgetting's just forgetting, except when it's not. Then they call it something else. I'd like to forget what you did. I've tried, but I can't.

I felt the wind dance around my body as regained consciousness , where the fuck was I?
It wasn't the alley where I met Chesch, in fact it didn't look like anywhere in London I've ever been before, It was a place out of a fairy tale. A potheads fairy tale.

Every tree, every flower, even the rocks looked like they were in pain. Crying to be put out of their own misery, walking along the path past all the trees and flowers they all seemed to have a way of staring at me, I mean how can a tree not have a face and still stare right at me.

"Alice....... Alice.....Don't...."
Gently blew through the wind as I was walking past the lifeless trees, all of a sudden a huge gust of wind blew hundreds of leaves towards me and as they hit me they shattered into thousands of tiny pieces, as the dust blew past me my clothes started to change, just like a like a rock smashing a window my dress shattered off me and underneath was a skimpy little dominatrix looking dress, I seriously looked like I could be back in that alley selling myself.

Apart from the skimpy costume I could feel something cold hitting my back every time I took a step, as i reached behind to see what was on the bow of the dress it appeared that my bow was actually made out of two saber claws.
As I glanced at them and tried to figure out where the hell I was and why my dress was made out of a weapon it happened again.
It went black.


 




3 comments:

  1. looks awesome man. good idea to maybe find a way you can make it stand out from other fan fics that follow the same lines. difference is key :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be really awesome when its done! Are you planning on developing some kind of back story for alice and why she is taking revenge and killing everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sounding really good! I like the direction you've taken and how you are making Alice twisted and different. Can't wait to read it when its done!

    ReplyDelete